helix-user mailing list archives

From Kanak Biscuitwala <kbiscuitw...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: Is josql a mandatory depedency?
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 17:29:28 GMT
It seems to be used for our messaging service to send messages, but for
the most part it is used for the "scheduler message" functionality, which
you likely don't use. The way the code is structured, you would have to
rip methods out of DefaultMessagingService (namely send and sendAndWait).
I believe Kishore has mentioned that josql is perhaps not even the best
way to do this, and we're always trying to reduce dependencies, but it
will require some work to create a replacement.