helix-user mailing list archives

From Kanak Biscuitwala <kbiscuitw...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: Is josql a mandatory depedency?
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:14:42 GMT
We need to prioritize this.

helix --> camel-josql --> net.sf.josql, but the repo containing
net.sf.josql (http://repo.fusesource.com/maven2) has been emptied.
Therefore, anyone building Helix from a clean local maven repo is unable
to do so.

Alexandre, you work at Red Hat, which now owns FuseSource, would you by
any chance have some context about the present and future of the
FuseSource Maven repository?

Thanks,
Kanak