helix-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Porcelli <porce...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.6.1.x release
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 17:03:57 GMT
We really appreciate a new 0.6.x release!

btw: One of my colleagues is already working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HELIX-257
and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HELIX-258 - so we probably will have a patch to
you soon.

Regards,
---
Alexandre Porcelli
Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat Business Systems and Intelligence Group

On Oct 14, 2013, at 1:31 PM, kishore g <g.kishore@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 0.7.0 release is taking longer than we expected it to take. We have made significant
changes in 0.7.0 and it will take some time to test it and certify it for production usage.

> Few folks are already on 0.6.1 and need some bug fixes. I was thinking it might a good
idea to make the changes for blockers in 0.6.1 and cut a new release. we can call it 0.6.1.x
or 0.6.2.