helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forcibly deregistering a Helix Participant
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 06:44:03 GMT
Did you try disable the participant. This should remap the partitions.
void enableInstance(String clusterName, String instanceName, boolean enabled
);
*
*
You can also add a custom message handler and send a shutdown message to
the node using messaging api. I can write an example for this if you think
this will be helpful.