helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: helix alert when zookeeper temporary/permanent session loss
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 19:45:58 GMT
Hi Lance,

Unfortunately the controller does not know about the disconnection from ZK.
However we detect that in the participant and if we notice many disconnects
in a short period we disable the node.

After we detect a disconnect we can potentially inform the controller about
it and have an alert. Can you please file a jira for this.

thanks,
Kishore G