helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZkHelixAdmin getResourceExternalView
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 22:24:41 GMT
Hi Lance,

Look at the Routing table provider code, it sets up a watch on the external
view and updates the local cache on demand. You can do similar stuff on
LiveInstance as well.

There is a generic class called ZKCachedDataAccessor which keeps local
cache for a path and updates the cache only when something changes. It is
fairly low level, it will be nice to have a high level api to satisfy your
requirement. Let me know if you want to file a JIRA and contribute it.

thanks,
Kishore G