helix-user mailing list archives

From Santiago Perez <san...@santip.com.ar>
Subject Re: ZooInspector on Mac OS X
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 23:01:36 GMT
This is the command I'm running with 3.4.3 on my mac to get it to work

cd ~/zookeeper-3.4.3/contrib/ZooInspector;
java -cp
zookeeper-3.4.3-ZooInspector.jar:../../contrib/fatjar/zookeeper-3.4.3-fatjar.jar
org.apache.zookeeper.inspector.ZooInspector

I think the working directory is important for the icons and other
resources to be available to the app. Other than that, the main difference
appears to be the use of fatjar. If your installation doesn't have a
fatjar, try adding the lib/* to the classpath.

Santiago