helix-user mailing list archives

From Fei Meng <fm...@ncsu.edu>
Subject ZooInspector on Mac OS X
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 22:37:21 GMT
Hi there,

I am setting up Helix on Mac OS X and I'd like to run ZooInspector on
the same machine. Since there is just zookeeper jar download, I got
the fresh zookeeper package from apache website and build it (just
"ant" in the root directory).

After I got the
"contrib/ZooInspector/zookeeper-3.4.5-ZooInspector.jar". Then I copied
the linux zooinspector bash (also resolved a few missing jars) to run:
java -cp /path/to/zookeeper-3.4.5-ZooInspector.jar:/path/to/zookeeper-3.4.5.jar:/path/to/log4j-1.2.15.jar:/path/to/slf4j-api.jar:/path/to/slf4j-log4j12.jar

The zooinspector could be run but the right panel is empty. When I
click any node on the left side, nothing shows up. I suspect some
swing related libraries are missing. Does anyone find how to resolve
this? Thanks!

Best,
Fei Meng
Ph.D student from North Carolina State University