helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning Helix Release 0.6.2
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:43:06 GMT
Thanks Vinayak for taking this up. Adding a separate helix-api package
makes sense. The challenge here would be to keep backward compatibility.
What we should probably do is have additional user facing classes that make
it easy to use Helix features.

What do you think ?

thanks,
Kishore G

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 11:50 PM, Vinayak Borkar <vinayakb@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>

> I would like to start the ball rolling on release 0.6.2 of helix by
> starting the discussion of possible features we should aim for.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/HELIX-95<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HELIX-95>tracks
the wishlist of features/improvements for release 0.6.2.