helix-user mailing list archives

From Shi Lu <lush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some newbie questions
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 18:26:28 GMT
Hi Alexandre:

For the messaging part, in the messaging sending criteria, it can specify
the data source from which the message recipient are selected, it can be
EXTERNALVIEW or IDEALSTATE.. By default the data source is ExternalView. In
case an instance is disabled, it will not show up in external view and no
messages will be sent. If in the recipient criteria the data source is set
to IDEALSTATE the message should go through, like

recipientCriteria.setDataSource(DataSource.IDEALSTATES);

Cheers,
-Shi