helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Long GC
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 16:25:28 GMT
Hi Ming

I dont see anything wrong with the design. What you need is the ability to
validate few things before reconnecting to cluster. We do invoke a
preconnect callback before joining the cluster.you can validate for
consistency and refuse to join the cluster. You can also disable the node
if validation fails
Will this work