helix-user mailing list archives

From Ming Fang <mingf...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Maven Attach Source
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 06:22:21 GMT
Maven attach source is meant to jar up the source code in addition to the binary jar.
The source jar is then uploaded to the Maven repository.
IDEs such as Intellij can then download the source jar which is very useful for debugging.

Currently the source jar not being attached and I can't see the Helix source when debugging
my own application.
Please find the fix here https://github.com/mingfang/apache-helix/commit/f2979f4e724653150a75136350b68ed3c44fad4e

On Mar 11, 2013, at 2:14 AM, kishore g <g.kishore@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the symptom, you are not able to attach helix source to the jar. Do you mind
what needs to change. Olivier is our maven expert.