helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Self managed cluster
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 04:06:49 GMT
I dint get the requirement. Do you have only two nodes and you want one of
them to be master and other to be slave?

What do you mean one of them will setup Helix cluster, Why cant you create
the cluster upfront? will there be more nodes in this cluster ?

two node zookeeper is not of much use. If one zookeeper node dies,then
there wont be a quorum and service will be down.