hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rsha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Retire HDT
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 07:26:15 GMT
Hi,

The retirement steps have been followed. The incubator status[1] has been
updated. The project is now listed as retired[2] and has been removed from
reporting schedule. Infra ticket has been opened for all the required
changes[3].The project did not have a DOAP file, so no updates on that
side.

I will send an update when the infra ticket gets resolved.

regards
Rahul

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/hdt.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/#retired