hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Zemerick <jzemer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retire HDT
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 12:59:48 GMT
+1

One of the original committers here and long time lurker on the lists. I
used the HDT and made changes back when it was in /contrib of the Hadoop
project. I actually used it a lot back then. Things have changed and I
don't use the HDT much at all (if ever) anymore. I'm guessing that may be
the case across the community. So with that said I vote to retire the
project.

Jeff