hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retire HDT
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:42:12 GMT
According to my understanding projects at Apache are being developed by
community interest. The project can take the direction in which community
sees it the best. With HDT there is not much interest in the community. The
project lacks active development and discussions on mailing lists. With
retirement the code exists in repo, which can be resurrected at some point
in future.

The project can survive the vote, but post that I think the current PPMC
needs to think about how to get their interest back in the project and what
needs to be done to get more people involved with it.