hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: November report and a few questions
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2014 03:53:04 GMT
Hi Roman

I have compiled the following report , let me know your views. :

Hadoop Development Tools

Eclipse based tools for developing applications on the Hadoop platform

Hadoop Development Tools has been incubating since 2012-11-09.

  1. Build Community
  2. Get more activity

aware of?

 - The projects lacks activity in all respects

 - Not much activity has happened over the last quater

 - The project has not made any progress over the last couple of months

Date of last release:

 - July'2014

When were the last committers or PMC members elected

 - November 2013