hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Incubator PMC Report
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 11:18:32 GMT
Hi Devs,

We have not get a notification but we are due for report [1] this month. I
have compiled the following report. Let me know your thoughts.

regards
Rahul

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2014

Hadoop Development Tools

Eclipse based tools for developing applications on the Hadoop platform

Hadoop Development Tools has been incubating since 2012-11-09.

  1. Build Community
  2. Get more activity
  3. We have to define and implement an effective approach to manage the
"client connections" to multiple clusters.

aware of?

 - None

 - 133 mails exchanged on mailing list

 - Migrated all the existing functionality from master which enabled us fro
next release.
 - Released 0.0.2 incubating

Date of last release:

 - July'2014

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

 - November 2013