hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA clean-up and next steps
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 03:31:17 GMT
Hi Adam,

Thanks for fixing JIRA. I think the release grind us down for quite
sometime but now with out of the door we can be confident for next ones.

Post the release MR code in master has been migrated to the branch. Some of
them have been pushed to the branch. I would like additional pair of eyes
to have a look at the patch/code, need to be sure if we have not missed
things from master. It would be great if you could review them sometime ?

regards
Rahul