hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi HDT
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 06:50:18 GMT
Hi John,

My apologies for the delay in getting this month's report up. The report is
there but I need write access for the incubator wiki. But due the mail
outage I could not ask for the same. I have requested now again on
general@incubator. Will file it once I get the rights.

My userid is rahul.shama

regards
Rahul

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Rahul Sharma <rahul0208@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reminder. I will file the report.
>
> regards
> Rahul
>

> On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 6:26 AM, John D. Ament <john.d.ament@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> So, it's great news seeing the release out the doors.  Don't forget about
>> your report though.
>>

>> On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 8:51 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Rahul,
>> >
>> > Good job steering the release. I just voted. I think we have work to do
>> in
>> > compiling a detailed release management instructions. Also, we need to
>> look
>> > at all dependencies like zookeeper and hadoop and roll up their LICENSE
>> and
>> > NOTICE files into HDT binary L,N respectively.
>> >
>> > When I find some time, I will compile a list of these and add to
>> website.
>> >
>> > Suresh

>> someone
>> > can