hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for May 2014 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 04:01:47 GMT
Hi all,

I have compiled the following report. Any feedback or additions would be
helpful.

Hadoop Development Tools

Eclipse based tools for developing applications on the Hadoop platform

Hadoop Development Tools has been incubating since 2012-11-09.

  1. we have to define and implement an effective approach to manage the
"client connections" to multiple clusters.
  2. Migrate the existing functionality from master to make next releases.
  3. Build Community

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware
of?

 - None

 -  36 mail exchanges have happened over the dev list.

 - License issues[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDT-42] were
resolved, which enabled us for a new RC.
-  Site has been modified to Markdown but we are awaiting CMS integration [
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7677]
 - Released 0.0.1. incubating

Date of last release:

 - May'2014

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

 - November 2013

regards
Rahul