hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi HDT
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 04:19:47 GMT
Hi John,

Thanks for stopping by. Things have been very slow this reporting period.
We haven't been able to make our first release.Till not there have been 4
attempts so far. RC3 vote started on 28 April and is still open on general
mailing list[1]. It has been 13 days and we are still waiting for 1 more
vote from IPMC. I think we should be able to get this one through.

>From development side we have started moving a bit. License issues[2]  were
resolved, which enabled us for a new RC. Few fixes in Jira for a couple of
issues have been posted. During this reporting period 36 mail exchanges
have happened over the dev list.

All in all we have started in motion after a standstill last reporting
period.

regards
Rahul

[1] http://apache.markmail.org/message/i2q2twikylldogvu