hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Berry <ad...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA clean-up and next steps
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 15:53:29 GMT
Hey Rahul,

sorry for not responding earlier, I needed to reset my apache account, and
it took a few days to resolve.

I've added you as an admin for HDT in JIRA, I think, let me know if it
doesn't work for you.

I also added a 0.0.2 version that we can start using for next things.

Great work on everything!

Cheers,
Adam