hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Mirko Kämpf <mirko.kae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Icons license
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 04:46:47 GMT
Good morning,

I was looking for information about the Eclipse-license things.

Here http://eclipse-icons.i24.cc/ they write:

The icons are part of the Eclipse Project <http://www.eclipse.org/> and
licensed under the EPL <http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html>.
They are intended for use in software applications but do a great job as
icons for web sites or homepages too.

They tell us, icons are EPL licensed. (
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html)

I suggest to mention this license, this migth solve the issue. If not,we
have to request a suggestion
from our mentors.

If an HDT project mentor reads this mail, please provide any hint if this
step is fine or if
we have to change directions.

Thanks!

Best wishes