hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Nov 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 08:09:57 GMT
Thanks Mirko for a quick report.

 * How has the project developed since the last report.
We released RC0 for 0.0.1 on the dev mailing list. There were some feedback
points for the release process/artifacts.
 HDT-44, was also reported for RC0. The issue have been addressed and we
can make a new RC sometime soon.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDT-44

- Rahul