hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release HDT version 0.0.1.incubating (RC1)
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2013 14:39:31 GMT
Hi All,

This is the second release candidate for Apache Hadoop Development Tools
(incubating), version 0.0.1.incubating.The release has Zookeper and HDFS
features from the *hadoop-eclipse-merge* codebase. The issues raised for
RC0 have been addressed in this release.

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Hadoop Development Tools
0.0.1.incubating. This vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a
majority of at least three +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache HDT 0.0.1.incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~rsharma/hdt-0.0.1.incubating-rc1/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-hdt.git;a=commit;h=0627220f5181bfe698fdc71209ca66864068b352