hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release HDT version 0.0.1.incubating (RC2)
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 06:26:20 GMT
Hi All,

This is the third release candidate for Apache Hadoop Development Tools
(incubating), version 0.0.1.incubating.The release has Zookeper and HDFS
features from the *hadoop-eclipse-merge* codebase. The issues raised for
RC0 and RC1 have been addressed in this release.

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Hadoop Development Tools
0.0.1.incubating. This vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a
majority of at least three +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache HDT 0.0.1.incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~rsharma/hdt-0.0.1.incubating-rc2/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-hdt.git;a=commit;h=02f75eda16a8b91f0b35abad9487a9c83fd4c8d6