hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUS] HDT Release
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 05:22:11 GMT
Nice to hear from you Bob !

We have been involved in importing Hadoop-Eclipse code. The related  items
are being tracked in HDT-32[1] epic. Rest there is not much of a plan. We
released RC0 couple of weeks back and then there was HDT-44[2], and a
couple of feedback items. They have bee addressed and I think we can
trigger a new release candidate.

I have tested things on my Linux box with a small cluster. Not much of
effort has gone down the testing road and it will be nice to have plan in
place before we head for RC1.

regards,
Rahul

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDT-32