hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Kerns <...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUS] HDT Release
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 05:05:44 GMT
And... I'm back from the dead. The changed work direction is gone that kept
my nose to the grindstone is gone -- along with the job. It feels good to
have my freedom back!

My personal Hadoop cluster needs some work to revive (I had to sacrifice
1/3 of it to put my wife on an isolated network), so I'm not instantly
ready to test, but I'll try to be ready to beat on an RC.

I'm a bit out of the loop; do we have anything resembling a test plan? Or
just go through the Jira items?