hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Javi Roman <javiro...@kernel-labs.org>
Subject plugin.xml commentary
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:56:31 GMT
Hi!

Fist of all, I'm new with Eclipse development, and probably this is a
foolish question.

When I import HDT in Eclipse Kepler the IDE is complaining about the
comments in the top of plugin.xml files:

The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.
plugin.xml/org.apache.hdt.dfs.ui
According with the XML specification, I guess, comments cannot come at the
top of the XML document, only the XML declaration can com first.

This issue can be ignored in Eclipse, otherwise is better to remove the
comments in this position?

Many thanks!

Javi Roman