hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Release Distribution
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:39:20 GMT
Guys,

Apache provides couple of ways to distribute release artifacts. The release
should always be distributed via http://dist.apache.org. We can configure a
release site under the distribution directory. This site can be created
using the bin artifact[1]. Additionally we can also distribute the
artifacts via Apache Nexus repository[2].

Be it any approach, it requires access to some specific infrastructure. I
tried accessing Nexus which was denied thus I have opened an INFRA-6881
ticket[3] for the same. But I am not sure for the
dist.apache.orginfrastructure access.Does any one have a clue how can
we access it ? Is it
available  via people.apache.org or a svn checkout is required ?

regards,
Rahul

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~rsharma/hdt-0.0.1.incubating-rc0/hdt-0.0.1.incubating-bin.tar.gz