hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUS] HDT Release
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 03:51:48 GMT
The point of testing is quite valid and we can spend sometime on testing
it. But the issue if regression in HDT due to lack of MR piece is not the
case. In HDT src there is code for MR piece but it not integrated with the
UI and thus does not perform. Moreover we didn't release any artifact
before and  thus there is nothing that we need support.

regards,
Rahul