hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven build
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:58:48 GMT
Hi Adam,

I have made a fix for the issue at hand using tycho, bundle-classpath and
copy-dependencies. Basically during a maven build I am copying the required
dependencies into a folder. These dependencies are  referenced in
MANIFEST.MF using Bundle-classpath. The copying takes place before tycho
kicks in and thus these are available for  the compiler. This relieves us
from creation of multiple modules which need to be triggered in multiple
profiles. Also we  do not need to create any separate bundles as the
required libs are bundles with-in the plugin. In turn we are quite
portable, without sacrificing any configuration like MANIFEST,classpath or
any of the ecllipse settings.

I have uploaded  the updated patch in HDT-39[1], have a look at it and let
me know your thoughts for the same.

regards
Rahul

[1]