hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUS] HDT Release
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 04:56:10 GMT
For sure should setup the git flow, it can open up new decoupled things for
development. As for the release, I haven't done any Apache release before
so would anyone like to own this up ? I can kick-off the things but would
require some help from the more experienced Apache citizens !

regards,
Rahul