hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Berry <ad...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven build
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 17:56:19 GMT
Hi Rahul,

What branch are you trying to do this on?

On master, where Tycho is used, there is a setting in the pom pointing at
the necessary;

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>juno</id>
      <layout>p2</layout>
      <url>http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

If you are trying to do the same with all local files you will need the
necessary p2 repositories locally, and the pom configured to use them. I
think just a copy of the core Eclipse SDK repository and the JDT one should
be sufficient. Then you can just use file: urls to point to the local spots.

Or are you trying to not use tycho here and do something else?

Adam