hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Srimanth Gunturi <srima...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUS] HDT Release
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:17:57 GMT
FWIW, I would like to recommend getting the MR functionality also before
doing a full blown release.
Else HDT will seem to have a regression on a very important component in
Hadoop.

Also, we need to do a good round of testing with the merged project to make
sure basic HDFS functionality is working.
Regards,
Srimanth