hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Kumpf <saks...@sakserv.org>
Subject Re: Setting up HDT builds
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:25:54 GMT
On 9/27/2013 3:07 AM, Rahul Sharma wrote:
> Does anyone have an idea how can we schedule builds ? Do I need to open a
> JIRA for this ?
>
> regards,
> Rahul
>

> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Rahul Sharma <rahul0208@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Guys
>>
>> I think we should setup builds.apache.org to run our regular builds.
>> Should we also try to publish site archive to a place on success ? Anyone
>> knows how to do this ?
>>
>> I am able to login on builds.apache.org but I don't have enough
>> privileges to create a jobs.
>>
>> regards,
>> Rahul

Rahul,

There was some discussion about jenkins setup on the Incubator general
list yesterday. Instructions for getting a jenkins account and build set
up can be found here:
http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins#How_do_I_get_an_account

Below is the email chain, sounds like you can reach out to
builds@apache.org as needed (sorry, not in the mail archive for linking
yet).