hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Code Review : Some ideas
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 03:54:13 GMT
Hi,

There has been couple of larger pending patches and new ones will be flow
in soon. Can we start to have some review/commit process for the same ? I
do not think our fisheye instance can help us in that. May be we can use
review board[1]  for the purpose. Not sure how much people are comfortable
with it. I'd suggest that patches should still be attached to a JIRA
issue (it's
necessary for legal reasons), but larger ones can additionally be posted to
ReviewBoard. It looks like everybody can create accounts at
ReviewBoard but INFRA
needs to set up a group for HDT.

Please let me know your thoughts for the same.

regards,
Rahul

[1] https://reviews.apache.org