hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Berry <ad...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hadoop-Eclipse project contribution
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 04:31:48 GMT
Hi Srimanth,

Welcome!

This looks great. I think this work is a really good fit for the HDT and
its goals. In the next couple of days I will dive a little deeper into the
code.

I'm not sure what the process is for a larger contribution like this.
Mentors, what are the options for proceeding here.

In the mean time Srimant, please take a look around, and let us know if you
have any more questions.

Cheers,
Adam