hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Srimanth Gunturi <srima...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop-Eclipse project contribution
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:24:07 GMT
Hi Adam, Chris,
I will take time to look into HDT code.
In the meantime I have created Epic HDT-32: Merge the code base of
Hadoop-Eclipse project into
HDT<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDT-32> to
track the merging process.
It contains broad subtasks which need to be accomplished. Each of them will
need good amount of discussions.

I suggest the creation of a stream where the merge process can be worked on.
I would like to request contributor access to work on the merging process.
The first goal would be to get to a point where the base functionalities of
both projects are preserved for the community.

With regards to the JIRA model, I am thinking we need 2 more components
under HDT - 'Common' and 'ZooKeeper'.
'Common' would be for issues with base code common to all services.
Regards,
Srimanth