hdt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Access & such
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 23:21:35 GMT
Hi Bob,

Thanks, OK got it. At the same time we have to be mindful to promote
things that are here at Apache, and not elsewhere at least while working
on this project. If there are tools that belong here, you may consider
requesting of infra@ -- however note that infra's likely response will be
"why doesn't ViewVC satisfy this?" and/or if you are willing to help them
set it up, etc., etc.

That said, what you proposed sounds OK by me, with the above things to
keep in mind.

Cheers,
Chris