hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Kerns <...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Access & such
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 01:44:46 GMT
Understood. This is a hosted service they're providing to a wide range of
open-source projects, including many at Apache.

Of course, it's in their interest as well.

If you think Apache would be interested in hosting it themselves, we could
pursue that -- I bet they'd provide the license -- but I don't see a reason
to turn down the free hosting!

But I wasn't promoting it; my point is that it helps promote us, because it
makes the code show up in search engines better, and generally be more
visible.