hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IPMC report due
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 20:35:54 GMT
Hi All,

In case you missed, we have a shepered comment on the report [1]:

"The report adequately represents the state of the project.  My only minor comment is that
there appears to be a single individual responsible for most of the commits; but, it is way
too early in the podling's lifecycle to determine whether or not there is a lack of community
involvement. "

Good to take this feedback and address it (with more active diverse contributions) by next
reporting in May.

Suresh
[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2013