hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Kerns <...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Access & such
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 23:00:31 GMT
When I say "our repository hosted on their fisheye instance", I'm referring
not to moving the home of the git repository, but adding a fisheye *view*
of *our* git repository. Think of it as viewcvs on radioactive spider venom.

They already are set up to do this for the SVN-based repositories. It's
something they do for free for a variety of open-source projects.
fisheye6.atlassian.com is dedicated to Apache. For example, Mahout is
visible here: https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/mahout

I'm BobKerns on moinmoin, and Bob Kerns on Confluence (unless you hit some
part of their admin UI that works with raw usernames, in which case, try
'rwk').