hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Kerns <...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Access & such
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:47:38 GMT
OK, I've dumped my thoughts here:

http://wiki.apache.org/hdt/HDTProductExperience

I buried this two levels deep, to help isolate it from
anything authoritative about the project.

Feel free to edit wildly, add things I didn't think of, comment. It doesn't
have to stay pretty. But we shouldn't get too caught up in long-term vision
at this stage. There will be years to refine it, and to even contemplate
doing some of those things, we'll have to be quite successful at the basics
first.

Should I talk to the Atlassian people about pointing Fisheye at our
repository?