hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Feb 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 22:58:17 GMT
On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Thanks Adam and Suresh, I signed off too.
>
> I redacted the name of the new PPMC member from the report since the ICLA
> is still in process.
>
> I also checked the box indicating the report is done.
>
> Great work!

I've also just signed-off. Great work indeed!

Now, what I suddenly remembered while reading the report is that I don't
remember us doing a PODLINGNAMESEARCH for the HDT.

I don't think there will be any issues, but it may be useful to start the
process now and report back in a month on our March 2013 report.

Thanks,
Roman.