hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Berry <ad...@apache.org>
Subject January report
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 02:25:10 GMT
Hey guys,

below is the draft of the report that I've added to the wiki.

Any suggestions, and if not, could we get it signed off.

Cheers,
Adam

-------------

Hadoop Development Tools

Eclipse based tools for developing applications on the Hadoop platform.

Entered 11/09/2012

- Migrate current code from Hadoop contrib, fill podlings.xml.
- Porting and releasing existing codebase to support multiple versions of
Hadoop in a single IDE instance. During this time building understanding of
the Apache processes around working and releasing.
- Grow the podling community in terms of users and contributors.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware
of?
- None

- All committers have completed ICLAs.
- Project infrastructure (git repository, website, wiki) up and open for
business.

- We are now open for business and ready to get going migrating and porting
the code.