hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Berry <adam.m.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: January report
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 03:59:33 GMT
I'll be updating the content tomorrow, so that it has links to the git
repo, and well, more content.

The repo is at https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-hdt.git.
Right now, there is just a readme in master branch, but the existing source
from hadoop contrib will be in there soon.

So things are up and open, but there is more work to do for things to be
more informative.

Cheers,
Adam