hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Kerns <...@acm.org>
Subject Re: January report
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 03:38:05 GMT
This looks good to me, especially the "three most important issues".

But I don't see the git repository being up, and
http://hdt.incubator.apache.org has no links to anything but the mailing
list.

Is this written to match the expected situation at the time of submission?
Or am I just not looking in the right place?