hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Kerns <...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Plugin organization and build system
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 07:38:01 GMT
By "pure Maven", do you mean "with no Tycho"?

As for my part, I didn't intend to argue against Maven, I was just sharing
my experience that setting up Maven (especially on Windows), and getting it
to actually do the build, is often a bit of a barrier itself. I'll try to
help minimize that barrier, perhaps with documentation.